Call for Papers and Deadlines
This workshop welcomes research and practice-based works. We encourage authors to present their research results or work in progress addressing (but not limited to) one or several of the following topics:
- Educational data mining and learning analytics
- Technology-enhanced teaching and learning
- E-learning and transforming educational environments
- Human–machine collaborative learning
- Higher education to prepare workforce for Industry 4.0
- Data-driven Education
- Digitization, machine learning and deep learning at service of education
- Neural network and artificial intelligence
- Immersive Learning Environments
- Ubiquitous smart technologies in education
- Virtual, augmented and mixed reality in education
- Wearable devices and mobile learning
- Robotics in teaching and learning
- Remote learning
- Technology-enabled lifelong learning
- Technology and aftermath of COVID-19 pandemic
Dates of importance
- Abstract submission deadline: 8th August 2022 8th September 2022
- Acceptance Notification: 10th September 2022
- Early bird registration: 13th September 2022
- Final registration: 30th October 2022
- Full paper submission: 1st November 2022 8th November 2022
- Revision Notification: 15th December 2022
- Full paper acceptance notification: 15th January 2023
- Workshop participation and presentation: 16-18 January 2023
- You may submit your contribution in two PDF documents: a blind extended abstract (without author(s) information) and a document with the abstract title and author(s) information.
- It is necessary to use the IEEE template for the extended abstract and the full article.
- The contributions will be managed through CONFTOOL.
The accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. The most promising contributions presented at this workshop will be invited to send their extended versions to the Special Issues linked to this event.